(L to Right) Belinda Westlake, Executive Director of Safety, Quality and Information; Fran Kinnersly, Executive Director of Care Services; David Lee, Cheif Executive Officer; Leigh Parker, Executive Director of Corporate Support Services; Bruce Warton, Executive Director of Medical Services.
B Nurs (QUT), M Comm (UQ) PG Dip CSP, Dip Law (LPAB), GAICD
Chief Executive Officer
- Appointed July 11th, 2007.
- Responsible for the overall operation of Moyne Health Services.
- Extensive experience in the armed forces, nursing and health management.
B Bus (Acc), Adv Dip (Management), AFCHSE,
Executive Director of Corporate Support Services
- Appointed May 26th, 2008.
- Responsible for the management of finance, information technology, human resources and occupational health and safety.
- Formerly Deputy CEO of Terang and Mortlake Health Service.
Executive Director of Care Services
- Appointed February, 2005.
- Responsible for the management of nursing and clinical services.
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing and member of the small rural Executive Director of Nursing group.
- Committee member of Public Sector Residential Aged Care leadership committee (PSRAC).
- Committee member of Victorian Healthcare Quality Association (VHQA).
B App Sc, MAE (Melb), Grad Cert Strategic Risk Man (ECU), FAAQHC
Executive Director of Safety, Quality & Information
- Appointed October, 2002.
- Responsible for the management of health information, quality and risk programs.
- Holds the position of Chair to the Barwon South West Quality Advisory Committee.
- Holds position of immediate Past-President of the Victorian Healthcare Quality Association (VHQA).
- Holds position of President of the Australasian Association for Quality in Healthcare.
- Holds position of Chair of the Victorian Health Experience survey (VHES) reference group.
Dr Bruce Warton RFD
MB, BS, Hons (Monash), BHA (UNSW), FRCSEd, FRCOG, FRANZCOG, FRACMA, AFACHSM, CHE, DTM&H (JCU), Grad Dip Health and Medical Law (Melb)
Executive Director of Medical Services
- Appointed January, 2011
- Responsible for the credentialing and privileges and medical appointments processes.
- Bruce has extensive experience as a Director of Medical Services and in the armed forces.
- Formerly Director of Medical Services at Western District Health Service and Goulburn Valley Health.